Come Join Us!
If you believe “the unexamined life is not worth living” and desire to communicate with passion what is true, beautiful and good, then you will fit in at WCA. We desire teachers and staff who are committed to the daily improvement of their own spirit, bodies and minds and ready to lead students toward the same lifestyle. We at WCA desire to set ourselves apart from the frenetic busyness of the postmodern age by focusing on what is eternal, rather than temporal.
Please see the list below for our Faculty and Staff Employment Opportunities. If interested, please send a resume and cover letter, including your Christian testimony and church background to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum Teaching Qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- Subject area expertise, desire to continue to learn and inspire students
- History of successful teaching or work with children
- Genuine personal Christian commitment and active membership in a Bible-believing church
- Openness to teaching from a “Reformed” Christian worldview, and incorporating WCA’s distinctives
Desired Teaching Qualifications
- Masters degree
- Subscription to Reformed creeds, Westminster Confession of Faith, etc.
- 3 years teaching experience